Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2014

Second Blogpost for Health Class


From my first goal and the smaller steps I changed the plan a little bit.

So, for example, I do not always do the exercises on the days I planned, it more depends on what we are doing in Gym-Class in the morning.

In the last testing from the 22nd October I had 8 Pull-Ups (that is already three more than the first time, but I will keep working on that, on Christmas I want to do 9), on the beep-test I had 7,5 (one more than before), at the bench press I had 10 (5 more, my new aim are 15 by Christmas), at the 10/10 I had 53 seconds, by Christmas I want to do one minute and five seconds, I made 17 Squats, that is 12 more than in the beginning, by Christmas I want to do 20.
My nutrition plan works very well and I have been successful by following it.

In French it goes very well, too.
I had to change a few of the goals as well, but in the first two Quizzes I had 94 and 96%
In my first test I had 98%

So, all in all, my steps stay the same, but are a bit variated in their frequency and arrangements in the week.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen