Dienstag, 11. November 2014

Third Blogpost for Health Class


In the last assignment I said, that I just varied my plans, but did not change something big.

In my sport goals, we recently since the last assignment did not tested something.
However, I am following my steps, even though I started to stretch and foam roll more.
I have also been doing more different types of exercises, for example for core or with ladders.
Else I am following my nutrition plan very successfully; the healthclass-assignment also showed me, that I have to eat more for example proteins or sugar; also I have to eat less sodium.

In French we are writing the next big test in a few days.
In the recent time I could not work that much for this subject, because we are writing a lot of tests and we are going to tournaments every week; very often there was no studyhall, either.

So, all in all, it is often very hard to follow my steps, because it is getting harder, when the year goes on, also there are more things happening referring to our free time. For example there are a lot more activities going on right now than in the beginning of the year.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen